Hello Grace Church Family and Friends,
2023 is racing towards a fast end! Our Grace Church calendar is stuffed (Thanksgiving language). Be sure to check out the services below with dates and times. There is something here for everyone. You will notice that there are many open doors for touching the lives of others as well! The days between Thanksgiving and Christmas are always special and significant for our Grace Church family. Look for opportunities to praise and worship the Lord. I have no doubt in my mind that you will have open doors to share your faith with others. Look for these times and let the Lord use you to point others to Jesus. In my case, I know four families that are dealing with deaths this weekend. Keep your eyes open and your knees down and watch the Lord work through you! Loving Jesus matters!
Consider these reminders:
- Tomorrow’s message is entitled, “Israel in Prophecy: Israel’s Future” PART 2. I will be speaking from Ezekiel 37:1-14. Don’t miss this message! Invite your friends.
- Tomorrow evening at 5:15PM we will continue our update on END TIME events. Invite a friend! The class will last an hour.
- Our Operation Christmas Child boxes are due tomorrow. Thank you for your help!
- Our annual Thanksgiving Dinner is scheduled for Tuesday, November 21st @ 6:30PM. PLEASE sign up at the Welcome Center… invite a guest!
- A post-wedding shower for Jesse and Nate Borntreger is set for tomorrow Sunday, November 19th from 2-4PM in our church parlor. They are registered at AMAZON and need things for setting up housekeeping. See Cheryl Meshaw for how you can help with refreshments and cleaning up. Thank you for loving these young people.
- Let’s pray over these needs: Pat Colston (Home), Jerry Long (home recovering from cancer surgery), Jenney Vangritus (cancer), Laurie Huffman (surgery recovery), Christy Young thyroid cancer, Scott Murphy cancer treatments, Becky Thorpe doing much better, Julia Jones, Judy Redifer, Charlie St. Andrews family bereaved, baby Sadie, Blake Hudson family, Mickey Watson family, Clay and Danielle Gibbons family, and Ray Price family.
- Please feel free to text me or call me with your requests at 252-341-4017.
- Grace Church Choir presents “A Christmas Musical” Sunday, December 10th at 6:00PM.
- Enjoy your day… blessings!
Love you all!Mike and Cheryl <><