Good evening, Grace Church Family and Friends,
It’s been a little cool today! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I hope you’ve enjoyed your week. We are 50 days out from 2024! Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming our way. I’m sure you are already planning for these special days. Keep your eyes on Jesus and be ready to share your faith in Christ. The Lord is going to open doors before us. What a wonderful time of the year to be a child of God. The Lord is good… let’s trust Him together.
Consider these reminders:
- Tomorrow we will be serving Communion.
- The message is entitled, “Israel in Prophecy: Israel’s Future” I will speaking from Ezekiel 37.
- Tomorrow evening at 5:15PM we will begin a 3 Part series on END TIME events. Invite a friend! The class will last an hour.
- Our Operation Christmas Child boxes are to be returned by Sunday, November 19. Thank you for your help!
- Our annual Thanksgiving Dinner is scheduled for Tuesday, November 21st @ 6:30PM. Signup at the Welcome Center… invite a guest!
- A post-wedding shower for Jesse and Nate Borntreger is set for Sunday, November 19th from 2-4PM in our church parlor. They are registered at AMAZON and need things for setting up housekeeping. See Cheryl Meshaw for how you can help with refreshments and cleaning up. Thank you for loving these young people.
- Let’s pray over these needs: Pat Colston (Home), Jerry Long (home recovering from cancer surgery), Jenney Vangritus (cancer), Laurie Huffman (surgery recovery), Christy Young thyroid cancer, Scott Murphy cancer treatments, Becky Thorpe doing much better, Jon Bowman recovering from heart valve replacement surgery, Julia Jones, Judy Redifer, Charlie St. Andrews family bereaved, baby Sadie. Please feel free to text me or call me with your requests at 252-341-4017.
- I always look forward to seeing you on Sundays! Pray for tomorrow’s service and bring a friend. The Lord is good!!!
God bless you!
Mike and Cheryl <><