Grace Church Family & Friends,
This weekend, we will gather for our normal Sunday Morning Services. THERE WILL BE NO EVENING SERVICES, INCLUDING AWANA! In the morning service, we will spend focused time in prayer, have a call for faith in God’s sovereignty, and prepare for what may be ahead. 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.
Realizing that we have a 24/7 news cycle and things can change quickly our regular schedule of services will be reviewed on a week by week basis. Decisions regarding our service times will be posted on our Grace Church website (gracechurchnc.com) and our Grace Church Facebook Page. We will also use our phone system to alert you to any and all changes in our service plans.
We will continue to prayerfully make wise decisions that will protect the health of our congregation as we monitor information from local and state authorities. As we listen, we will continue to analyze conditions and implement the best safety practices to follow. We will continue to update you as new information arises. Please know that the safety of our church family remains our greatest priority.
Due to recent concerns about the COVID-19 virus, we want to take these precautions to keep our church family safe! Let’s work together to help protect one another’s health. As a reminder, to help minimize the spread of any sickness during this influenza season, please follow these CDC recommendations:
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Properly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, covering all surfaces of your hands. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol.
- Avoid shaking hands or giving hugs. (Please consider bumping fists or waving)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue and then throw tissue in the trash and wash hands immediately.
- Clean and disinfect any frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If you would like any further information on the 2019 novel coronavirus, please visit the official website of the CDC at CDC.gov.
This weekend, we will gather for our normal Sunday Morning Services.
THERE WILL BE NO EVENING SERVICES, INCLUDING AWANA!